The enterprise PHARMATRUST Ι.Κ.Ε. based in Central Macedonia region, has joined the Action “Upgrading micro & small businesses to develop their skills in new markets” with a total budget of 310 million €. The Action aims at the upgrading of the competitive position of very small and small enterprises.
The investment’s total budget is 57.924,01 € out of which 28.270,01 € is public expenditure. The Action is co-financed by Greece and the European Union – European Regional Development Fund.
The approved subsidised Business Plan includes investments in the following categories:
- Buildings, other facilities and surrounding area
- Machinery – Equipment
- Intangible expenses
- Wage costs for personnel (current and /or new employees)
Through the participation in the Action, the enterprise achieved:
- Competitiveness improvement
- Increase of profitability
- Reinforcing an extrovert business profile
- Market expenditure by adopting new products and services
- Creating better quality products and services
- Increasing productivity and improvement of operational procedures
- Reinforcing entrepreneurship
- Creating / maintaining job positions
The support of EPAnEK proved beneficial, not only for the enterprise but for the competitiveness of the national as well as the local economy.